Bring the night sky to your face with these brilliant constellations. Can you spot the Big Dipper or Orion? Sock It To Me is a great company that did an excellent job on these masks.
- Adjustable nose wire - no foggy glasses!
- Double layer masks (no filter pocket)
- Copper infused fibers on the outer layer, soft inner layer.
- Adjustable soft and stretchy straps for comfortable extended wear
Care instructions: hand wash with warm or cold water, mild detergent. Reshape and dry flat. Do not bleach.
Outer Layer Fabric: 48% Polyester, 41% Cotton, 11% Copper ion-bonded nylon, Exclusive of elastic.
Lining: 62% Cotton, 38% Polyester, Exclusive of elastic.
Trim: 74% Nylon, 26% Polyurethane, Exclusive of inner copper wire.
Made in S. Korea.
The mask is worn to cover the nose, mouth and fit under the chin. It should comfortably rest over the sides of the face.
How to Use Toggle to Adjust Strap Length:
You will use a twist tie to thread the toggles through the ear straps.
- Squeeze the toggle to create a circular opening.
- Wrap a twist tie or string around the ear strap. Place tie close to bottom of mask, below the ears so the placement will not be irritating.
- Use the twist tie to pull the mask strap through the toggle opening. Remove the twist tie. Slide and release the toggle to change the strap length.