Each year, when the cicadas emerge and die off, local artist Susan Reynolds collects them and coats their wings in resin to make unique jewelry.
- Unique piece - you will receive the exact item in the picture.
- This one is cicada wing and green stone beads, with vintage 1920's postcard behind the wing
- Wing measures 2.5x0.75 inches
- The necklace is 20 inches long above the flower ornament
- DO NOT wear these when applying hairspray
- DO NOT wear in water
- DO NOT let earrings come in contact with oil based hair products.