Each year, when the cicadas emerge and die off, local artist Susan Reynolds collects them and coats them in resin to make unique jewelry.
- Unique piece - you will receive the exact item in the picture.
- This one is cicada wing and painted purple flower ceramic bead
- Wing measures 1.25x0.5 inches, with some bubbles in the wing
- The necklace is 18 inches long above the bead
- DO NOT wear these when applying hairspray
- DO NOT wear in water
- DO NOT let earrings come in contact with oil based hair products.