This image is a representation of the artist's work. Each pair of wings is different.
Each year, when the cicadas emerge and die off, local artist Susan Reynolds collects them and coats them in resin to make unique jewelry.
- Unique piece - each pair varies slightly
- The earrings are 2 inches from the top of the earwire to the bottom of the wings
- Pair 3 - the wings measure 1.25x0.6 inches
- DO NOT wear these when applying hairspray
- DO NOT wear in water
- DO NOT let earrings come in contact with oil based hair products.